October 14th, 2015 by Kim Krzanowski
Words cannot express how excited I was for the weather and outfit options to change! Summer is nice, but fall is where it’s at for me. I really enjoy dressing in the fall and here is why:
1. Layers provide style options-the more options you have with a look the better!
2. Good bye bare legs..hello black tights! Seamless way to bring your look together and as a added bonus the tights and black heels make your legs look slimmer and draws the eye up!
3. Accessories are key…whether it be a scarf or a necklace, the higher neckline provide a backdrop for a fabulous accessory.
4. Bring on rich colors, texture and patterns! I love a faux leather and this dress has it on the neckline. Just enough edge to be chic for work. Add a animal print blouse under the dress (another favorite!) and you have styled this dress in a different way.
5. Belt anything (well, mostly anything!) By adding a belt, you have drawn the eye to the middle and added a dimension of style.
This look was found in a variety of Goodwill stores, but cost $10 plus shoes (Payless), necklace (Target) and tights (Walmart). Estimated total cost $45.00! Stay Savvy! ~Kim