October 2nd, 2019 by Goodwill
October 2, 2019 – Wilmington, DE – Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County, a leader in workforce development and employment support services, announces its newly-elected Board officers for 2019-2020.
- Marvin A. Hargrove, President, Legend Enterprises. Marvin has been elected to serve as Chair of the Board.
- Susan A. Chu, CEO & Founder of VEOS360, LLC. Susan has been elected to serve as 1st Vice Chair.
- Keith M. Hammond, CPA, Partner at BDO USA, LLP was elected to 2nd Vice Chair.
- Norman Quynn, CFP, Vice President/Relationship Manager at Wilmington Trust. Norm has been elected to serve a third term as Board Treasurer.
- Richard E. Dudek, Jr., Partner at Patterson-Woods Commercial Properties. Richard is elected to a second term as Board Secretary.
“Goodwill thanks our out-going Board Chair, Vicki Cotter for her two years of service as Board Chair and five total years of service on the board of directors,” said Colleen Morrone. “We welcome our incoming officers to their new roles and look forward to their stewardship, along with our board directors, as we explore new ways to connect people to the Power of Work!”
About Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County
For nearly 100 years, Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County’s mission has been to improve the quality of life for individuals with barriers to self-sufficiency through the Power of Work. This mission is supported by proceeds from retail sales and donations. In 2018 alone, Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County provided more than 18,000 services to individuals throughout the region. For information on store or donation locations or for hours of operation, visit our website at www.goodwillde.org.
Director of Business & Community Development