Goodwill’s 2017 Halloween Instagram & Facebook Costume Contest
October 9, 2017 – November 3, 2017
Three easy steps to enter for your chance to win a $250 Goodwill gift card:
- Find at least 3 pieces for your Halloween costume at a Goodwill of Delaware & Delaware County Location.
- Take a picture of yourself in the costume.
- Post your picture on your Instagram account and tag Goodwill with #GoodwillDEContest2017 or Submit your photo to Goodwill via Facebook message @ Facebook.com/goodwillde.
* What kind of costumes can you enter?
Any costume that’s suitable to be shown on a family-friendly website is eligible for this contest. We will not accept photos with adult themes or visible alcohol products.
* Remember to have fun with it. We want to see what you’ve got!
Whether it be cute or scary… surprise us! Pictures will be judged on creativity!
*Only one photo per entry, so if you have more than one photo, please stitch them together using a photo editor.
* The contest is open to customers of Goodwill of Delaware & Delaware County stores who are 18 years of age or older on or before October 9, 2017. Parents can enter their child’s costume.
* Be sure to keep your receipt/s. You must be able to produce a receipt showing the 3 Goodwill items you used in your costume purchased between October 9, 2017 – November 3, 2017.
* Goodwill of Delaware & Delaware County employees are not eligible to enter.
*We reserve the right to make changes to the contest at any time for any reason.
* Entering into the contest grants Goodwill of Delaware and Delaware County the permission to use the photos submitted into the contest on any social media, website, or print material.
* The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
* Finalist will be contacted beginning on November 6, 2017.
* Warning: If your Instagram account is private Goodwill will not be able to see your tagged photo! You may send it directly to: Onlinemarketing@goodwillde.org