GOODWILL’S AIM IS TO BE A MISSION DRIVEN, OPERATIONALLY EXCELLENT ORGANIZATION
We see the possibilities in our people. Goodwill will be an employer of choice, working to maximize the potential of our team members and ensure connections to growth opportunities and family strengthening resources.
- Recognized as an employer of choice.
- Provide a mission driven workplace culture that values and recognizes the contributions of every team member.
- Connect our team members with integrated career growth and support systems to empower themselves and strengthen their families.
- Create a collaborative internal environment with a shared understanding that everyone has a stake in telling the Goodwill story.
Our businesses drive our mission. Goodwill will operate and grow viable businesses that provide the funding needed to sustain and build upon future initiatives.
- Build diversified organizational financial strength driven by mission outcomes and results.
- Manage operating margins that support current and future programs, operations and strategies.
- Drive organization-wide operational efficiency.
- Apply a consistent vetting process focusing on organization-wide impact and mission.
We create advocates through the impact of our mission for the people served. Goodwill will identify partnerships that lead to stronger support, greater mission impact, and communication.
- Create new advocates by expanding knowledge of mission driven results and impact of those served by Goodwill.
- Recognized as a leader in our community for qualified, ready-to-work candidates for entry level skills and significant barriers to employment.
- Individual Growth and Advancement
- On-boarding and Integration
- Mission Ambassadors
- Retail Model
- Operational Efficiency
- Community Donations
- Community Outreach and Integration
- Business Partnerships
- Performance Motivation
- Family Strengthening and Support
- Growth Potential
- Risk Assessment
- Community Needs Assessment
COMMUNICATION AND CULTURE
- Mission Driven
- Quality of Life Impact
- Information Sharing
- Business Opportunity Development
- External Communication Plan
- Retention Rate
- Family Strengthening
- Expense to Revenue
- New Business Line
- Number of People Placed in Jobs
- Average Wage