HIRE FROM GOODWILL
Connecting You With Great Employees
Our services can help your business to meet important milestones and complete projects in a timely manner. We have work-ready, reliable staff to get the job done right! Working with us for staffing or employee training purposes also supports our mission by providing essential job training, support, and placement to people who are facing barriers to self-sufficiency throughout Delaware and Delaware County, PA.
When you hire through Goodwill, you provide hope, opportunity, dignity and a second chance to individuals who are working towards self-sufficiency. As employees of Goodwill, staff enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Dental, medical, vision, and sho rt-term disability benefits (FTEs only)
- 401k with 4% employer match (FTEs only)
- Access to our free in-person and online training, free financial management coaching, and credit union membership
- Paid time off, including holiday and bereavement
- Timely communication with our Recruitment Managers
- Access to our Family Strengthening Program
Goodwill Staffing Services provides a full suite of human resource solutions to businesses,
government agencies, and nonprofit organizations in Delaware and Delaware County. We offer temporary, temporary-to-permanent, and contract staff from an array of industries, skill sets, and backgrounds!
- Using Goodwill staffing services is a cost-effective way of recruiting, vetting, and managing your workforce. We take the burden off your HR team by taking care of:
- all pre-screening (reference and background checks, drug testing)
- all performance management
- all aspects of payroll
- management of all state-required training
Our management team ensures a quality job every time so your project managers can stay focused on delivering the project on budget and on time. Our industrial services include:
- Construction clean-up and general labor
- Contract janitorial services
- Disinfectant deep cleaning
- Specialty floor care
Goodwill provides various training programs that will help your workforce to keep up with business needs! From digital workshops to practical skills training, we want to help your employees to develop the skills they need to perform to the best of their abilities.
Still not sure how Goodwill can help you? Reach out and we will be happy to help!